Since its first iteration in 2011, the OWRA tool has evolved to incorporate stakeholder feedback, enhance the case management experience, and improve overall efficiency. Included are eight site case studies who adapted and implemented OWRA for use with their clients.
- North Dakota Department of Human Services
- FreshMinistries, Jacksonville, Florida
- California Department of Social Services Profile
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
- Colorado Department of Human Services, Jefferson County
- Supportive Integrated Services, Inc.
- Maryland Department of Human Resources
- District of Columbia Department of Human Services